Beauty that God created..

So I don't know about you, but I absolutely LOVE storms. When I was little I like them (only if I could watch them), but I didn't like the storms that came in at night when I was sleeping. That's when I would run and sleep in my parents bed all night :) However I'm pretty sure that my dad's snoring was louder than the thunder outside, so he was the one who would keep me up most of the night, not the storm :) 
So the other night we had a great storm blow through. This spring in Salina there have been some pretty incredible storms pass through, with lots of lightening and super loud thunder. Those are the storms where I wish I had a front porch swing out in the country so I could just sit, relax, and swing as the storm came and went. 
I was in the living room when this storm passed through, and my husband looked outside and told me that I needed to take some pictures of these amazing clouds... so that's exactly what I did :) 
I haven't caught any pictures of lightening, but that's on my bucket list!!


I loved the layering of the clouds, how some were darker than others. Our neighbors said at one point that some of the clouds were turquoise, sadly I didn't get outside soon enough to capture those :( I'm just always amazed at the beautiful creation that God gives... even in the storms!


ok so I had to put this picture in here :) This storm was really weird I guess, because Yahzi has never been so spooked over a storm. She didn't even want to come and sit with me, she just went crazy and then hid on our floor in our living room.

No comments