AUSTIN & LACY ENGAGEMENT

Austin & Lacy are such an adorable couple!!! I have met Lacy before, when I was the assistant youth pastor in Wichita at First Church of the Nazarene. We would go to district camps together with other Nazarene churches (such as Hutch Naz where Lacy attended) Lacy was always the youth that you knew would be at all the youth events. She was a great face to see when we all got together! 
When lacy contacted me about Engagement pictures, I was so excited! She has the same taste as I do, so taking pictures "country style" was so much fun! We went to a new place that I have never taken pictures at before and I LOVED it! Austin is such a great guy and together they are just so cute together. Thanks Austin and Lacy for hanging out with me and congrats on your big day!!!  
























































No comments