Bailey Driver Senior Pictures {mixed with a little bit of family}

Bailey is another one of my youth that comes to Gravity. It has been so fun watching her grow up these past 3 years that I have known her! God is doing some incredible things in her life, and I love hearing about it all. Bailey has a blog as well, where she writes about what God is teaching her. She is an incredible writer so if you want to check out her work, and just get to know this girl a bit more and where her heart is, go check out her blog athttp://baileydriver.wordpress.com
I loved the time that I got to spend with Bailey as we went and took her Senior pictures, just talking and laughing. Toward the end of our session, her family joined us for some family pictures! This family is an amazing family! Ben (Bailey's brother) is also in the youth group. Having these 2 students at Gravity is a blessing and I am so excited to see God work in their lives. 
Thanks Bailey for letting me take some of your Senior pictures, and for the family for letting me capture the love you have for each other! 
























































No comments