From old to new!

I received this desk from someone at church who was looking for another home for it. Once I saw it, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. For awhile, I have been editing pictures on my coffee table, while sitting on the floor. And lets just say, after hours of editing and sitting on the floor, it wasn't the most comfortable spot. So I figured this little desk would be the perfect solution, and it is AMAZING! It's the perfect size for my little house, and the drawers help me keep my stationary,cards, and camera all organized. 
I figured since today was so nice, that I would re-do the color of this desk to better go with the theme of my house. 
I gotta say, I think it turned out pretty well! I absolutely love this desk, and how it's no more back aches, or feet falling asleep on me while I edit pictures! :) HOORAY!! 






No comments