Tate Bloxsom {3 years old}

I had the most amazing privilege of getting to hang out with this little guy! He seriously is so adorable, I couldn't stop snapping pictures of him! I loved how we incorporated some of his favorite toys into these pictures. And to see his imagination just run wild was so much fun! He would explain what he was doing with the toys, and it was usually the helicopter saving the dinosaur or another car. I just loved being able to be in the mindset of a 3 year old for a bit. To see how their lives look. And I loved being able to capture that simplistic life. 
Thanks April for letting me hang out with your and your little man for awhile. I had so much fun!! 






















1 comment

  1. Tate is so adorable! Thanks for capturing the heart of the three year old. It's all about play. God created him wonderfully, and fearfully, so look out dinosaurs and helicopters!

    ReplyDelete