My baby brother is ENGAGED !!!

The last of my brothers has found the woman of his dreams, and is getting MARRIED! That's so crazy and exciting to think about. I am so excited Marcus and my new soon to be sister-in-law (Jinny).
I was so excited to be apart of this engagement. Being able to capture my brother getting ready to propose, as well as Jinny's reaction, and the love that they have for one another was just incredible.
Marcus had asked me awhile back if I would take pictures of him proposing, and of course I said "YES". Marcus wanted to take Jinny out to our family farm as the sun was going down, but we needed a reason for me (the big sis) to tag along with the camera. So, the reason for going out there that Marcus told Jinny, was that my Mom wanted some pictures of the two of them, and since she hadn't seen the farm yet, then that's the place we would snap some pictures at.

When we got there, I just took some random pictures of the two of them, (really i was just making sure that I had my camera set correctly for the next part that was about to come). Once I had my camera set I told Jinny that I wanted to try something "new" I found on Pinterest (a little bit of a fib since it was Marcus who told me how he wanted to propose, but it's for the good of the surprise right, so the little fib was ok? ). I told Jinny to stand up front toward me, and cover her eyes while Marcus just does something crazy in the background. * Side note, if you know Marcus at all, then you would understand that taking a picture like this would be somewhat normal since Marcus does crazy random things all the time (or maybe it's just at my parents house).
So with Jinny covering her eyes, Marcus reached in his pocket to pull out the ring box.  Marcus walked up closer to Jinny, and when he was down on one knee I told Jinny to turn around and uncover her eyes because we were going to take more pictures in a different pose. Of course when she turned around there was Marcus, on one knee, ready and eager to ask her to become his wife. (Cue the tears that now were clouding my vision through the lens)
He asked, and she said YES !!!!! I snapped more pictures, and once he placed the ring on her finger, they hugged, and he just held her. So incredibly sweet !!! I let them have some time alone, (mainly because I needed a tissue), and after a few minutes we took a few engagement pictures for them to have to announce their engagement.

Enjoy the pictures below of this cute couple getting engaged!!!! Can't wait to have another sister!






















No comments