JESS'S GRADUATION - CLASS OF 2013

Well the time has come for my little sister to graduate High School. I remember when Ben & I first started dating, Ben was out for the summer working road construction so I spent the night over at his parents house with Jess and Megan. There was a big storm that rolled in that night and so Jess and I slept on the pull out couch in the living room, trying to get some sleep between the flashes of lightening.
Jess has grown into such an amazing woman of God!! She has a big heart that is full of compassion, and she also has LOTS of energy! Whenever I went up to KC for the weekend to visit Ben, Jess was always my sleeping buddy. She had 2 twin beds in her room, so she would gladly let me have a bed. It was even MORE FUN when company was in town in KC and Megan had to sleep in the room with us as well... haha oh the stories we could tell :)
It's strange to think that when we go to KC and visit that we won't see Jess except for holidays because she will be in Tennessee for college :( But I'm super excited to see what God does in her life, and how he uses her in College!! I remember going to NYC (Nazarene Youth Convention) and sitting in the hallway talking to her about where she felt God was leading her!!! Nothing excites me more than hearing how God is speaking into lives of His people!!!
Jess, I love you so much, and I'm going to miss you a lot when you leave for college. But know that if you need anything i'm just a phone call away... or I will gladly drive to Tennessee if you need me to :) You are an amazing sister!!!

Here are the pictures from the other weekend when Jess Graduated! We had a great day celebrating her accomplishments!!!  Also.. a BIG shout out to my sister Ashley Stewart... she is one amazing party decorator as well as a home decorator as well as a baby fashion expert :) She always is reading up on blogs on how to make your home amazing. On Ash's blog she gives you ideas on home decor as well as baby outfits and also says where you can purchase the items....so go check out her amazing blog at http://aelivingblog.blogspot.com
And now here is JESS !!! :)










































































































No comments