PUMPKIN CARVING WITH THE FAGERS

The other weekend my whole family came up to Salina for a day filled with fall fun :) I love it when my whole family gets together! That's the bad thing about growing up, you never get to see your family like you did when you were little :( 
We started our fun filled day with going to Sunny Side Pumpkin Patch here in Salina! We were a little late getting there, but we were still able to do the Maze before they closed. 
After the pumpkin patch we went home and carved some pumpkins that we got!!! 
Allie & Michael painted their pumpkins, while Matt & Jaimie carved their initials & their favorite team on their pumpkin. (this was the first time Jaimie carved a pumpkin ever!!) Marcus &  my mom carved the football pumpkin :) It was so fun! We carved and listened to old music. 
After pumpkin carving, we celebrated my dad's birthday! I made him a ice cream cake, and my mom made a pumpkin bar cake. I also decided to check off a item on my bucket list and make pumpkin fall cookies!! :) (the color was supposed to be orange, kinda turned out pinkish) haha Oh well!!! 
It was such a great day with my family! I love them so much :) Thanks family for coming up to my little town to spend some time with Ben & I. 















A House divided KU & KSU 



My awesome parents & my cute little dog. 









No comments