EMILY CORBETT SENIOR PICTURES

I was so excited when I was asked to take Emily's Senior pictures. She is one incredible girl. It was a blast getting to know her, and to hear her life story. It's a small world because it was Emily's Aunt who had contacted me about pictures, come to find out, she knew my mother-in-law from back in the day at Sterling. (everyone knows everyone if you are from Sterling, KS, just ask my Husband and his family) :) 
We had our first session on a gorgeous day, I went a little camera crazy and just kept snapping pictures. Needless to say I had a lot of pictures to sort through. Our second session was a little quick session, that added a lot of family elements to it. I loved taking these pictures because I know that they mean so much to Emily and her family. Emily's mom passed away, and so the Pink Roses represented her mom. Pink was her mom's favorite color, and Roses were her favorite flower. The suitcase had some of the family belongings that I think added so much to the picture! 
Emily you are one gorgeous girl and I am so glad and honored to have gotten to know you and take your Senior pictures!




















































1 comment

  1. I love these, Melissa!! They are all so good! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete