IT'S FALL IN THE KYLE HOUSEHOLD

This post is a little late getting up and posted, but better late than never right? :) Here are just a few of the holiday fall decor that I have up in the house. Thought I would share with you all. Some of these pictures are of fall decor and others are of some awesome vintage items that I found when my sister-on-law went to a antique place. It was incredible and I found so many treasures! HAPPY FALL Y'ALL 












This window frame I found in a dump, so I decided to use it for some of my photo shoots, and then when I'm not using it for photography, it frames a canvas photo I made. 


These red frames were originally black. I spray painted them red, and then distressed them to make them look vintage. Still need to put pictures in them. :) 


I found this amazing gem at Hobby Lobby. When I saw it I knew it would have a special place in our home. haha. I am still needing to put something inside the jar. 




This box was one of the gems that I found an the antique store. I also use this for photography, but figured it would make a great shoe holder in the time being. It's perfect. 



This is an incredible lamp made out of Starbucks Gift Cards given to me by one of the families in my church. 



1 comment

  1. put candy corn in the jar and at chritmas put pepermints!

    ReplyDelete