A few Colorado Vacation Sneak Peeks {moon, cars, mountains, and sunsets}

LOVE Colorado! 
Just wanted to post a few sneak peek pictures from the 1,000 that I took while Ben and I were vacationing in Colorado. Some of these I may just have to blow up and use to decorate my house :) Loved the scenery, and I FINALLY nailed down how to take pictures of the stars :) (something I have been trying to do for months) So.. enjoy these few sneak peek pictures, as more will be coming in the next few weeks!! :) 

A sunset view we had while heading to Colorado
 One of my star pictures!!!
 Ben and I went canoeing one morning so I snagged some amazing scenery pictures... there are plenty more too :) 
 We canoed to an island and then walked around and explored... this was a pic of our red canoe with the mountains.
 The SUPER MOON was shining on our way home. So I stopped & took a picture. I don't have a zoom lens so this was the best that I could get with the lens I have. Not to bad for my first attempt. 
 Cars on the Interstate

No comments