MICHAEL W. SMITH CONCERT { my favorite singer of all time}

So for those of you who don't know already, I am a BIG Michael W. Smith fan. I always have been ever since I was really little. My dad took me to my first Michael W. Smith concert when I was in Jr High (I think it was Jr High). 
I would always sing along to his songs, with a hairbrush as my microphone in my bedroom when I was younger (who am I kidding, sometimes I still do) :) 
I have all of his albums that he ever put out, and know ALMOST every word to every song. (does that make me creepy? haha... nah) When I was younger when I listened to cassette tapes (yes, I am THAT old) I would hit rewind all the time. Then the day came for CD's to come out and I remember telling my dad that I have to get all of his CD's so I can still listen to his songs when the cassette player becomes extinct. ;) 
All that to say, I drove last night to Grand Island, NE for a concert of his, at the Nebraska State Fair. My cousin, Alycea lives around there, and so being the awesome cousin she is, she decided to come to the concert with me. We had a GREAT time! It was fun walking around and looking at the animals at the fair before the concert. And then I was all smiles for the rest of the night once Michael W. Smith came out on stage :) Here are some pictures that I was able to get last night. 
I had some tall people sitting in front of me & I didn't want to stand up to get a picture & block the view of the people behind me so most of the pictures aren't the absolute best. But at least you get the idea :) 


My cousin and I before the concert. 







No comments