Meg Johnson Senior Pictres

We seriously couldn't have asked for a better day for this senior photo session. The weather was absolutely amazing, and the lighting was stunning. I told Meg that there was a place where I wanted to take her for some pictures, and I was so glad that she was up for a little road trip, because the scenery was just perfect. It was also great to have Meg's mom and grandma along with us for the ride! So thank you ladies for coming! 
Thanks Meg for letting me take your senior pictures and for going along with me on our little road trip! Oh, and also for helping me find my phone :) Yeah a little minor detail, while we were taking pictures, I must have set my phone down, or it fell out of my pocket and I had no idea because 20 minutes later I realized I didn't have my phone. So thankfully Meg and her mom helped me backtrack some of our places we took pictures at and luckily Meg's mom found it for me! It was just sitting there in the grass :) oops! #needingtogetbiggerpockets 
















































No comments