Baby Oliver and Family

I had the amazing privilege of taking pictures of the Chlumsky''s new addition to their family ..... little baby Oliver. He is so darn cute, and is getting so big already from the time I took these pictures. I loved being able to go over the the Clumsy's house to take pictures, adding in the special places in their home, along with some close family heirloom items! 
The Chlumsky family is an incredible family! If you have ever met Jennifer or Christopher they always have a smile on their face, and a warm welcome when seeing you! Their little girl Vivienne is a great big sister, and she has the most beautiful eyes. I just love this family, and I know that they are such a blessing to everyone they come into contact with. 
Thank you so much Chlumsky family for allowing me to take pictures of your family, and capture the love you all share. 

































No comments