Last Night's Blue Moon

There is a place, near the small town that I live in, that I love going to! It's the closest thing to the mountains here in the flat lands of Kansas, and when you are out there, you feel close to the stars (which is an amazing feeling to me), because the city lights don't get in the way of all the amazing and countless starts that there are. 
Last night, there was a "blue moon" so I figured what better opportunity to mess around with my camera then to go to Coronado Heights and snap some shots! I love how you can see for miles up there. If you have ever driven through Kansas on I-70 going West, you have seen the windmill fields, and at night, they flash red in the distance, making it look like a city appears every other second. I loved how I was able to capture that! 
I also found the "big dipper" (which isn't hard to find), it's a little blurry though :(
Last night, was a beautiful night, and if the moon wasn't so full and bright, I'm sure we could have seen even more stars! I love it out there!! 






No comments