DATE NIGHT FOR MY BIRTHDAY...

So my Husband is incredible & knows the way to my heart... Nature & S'mores!! :) Since my birthday fell on a Sunday, and being a youth pastor my busy day is Sunday, him and I didn't get time to get away and celebrate on my birthday, so Monday night was our date night. We went to Coronado Heights which is in Lindsborg, KS. It's such a beautiful place, it's high up on a hill which allows you to see for miles across the fields of KS. So we picked a picnic spot up there and he made fire, grilled some brats, and we ate some dinner. As we were eating we started to feel some rain drops, I hurried and stuffed my face with the rest of my brat, because I wanted to have enough time to make at least 1 S'more before we had to pack up because of the rain. Thankfully I made it :) AND I was able to get 2 S'mores in! :)
As we were loading up the xterra we decided to stick around and just watch the storm roll in. It was a slow moving storm with a little bit of lightening. For my birthday my In-laws got me a tripod for my camera! I figured what better way to have a first photo shoot with it, than try to capture some lightening. Sadly that didn't happen :( However while I was waiting to get a lightening shot, God decided to tell me "Happy Birthday... I love you" with an amazing sunset! It was incredible, one of the most awesome awe moments I have seen. The sun even peeked out a bit behind the clouds which casted a beautiful pink, red, orange, yellow sunset! Just gorgeous! I may have gone a little over board with the sunset pictures (and I even went through and deleted a LOT more than what I have posted) but I couldn't help it. I just wanted to capture every minute of this sunset. haha. Anyway.... I hope you enjoy looking through these pictures. It was a great and wonderful date night for me and a great time that I just got to spend with my husband!!!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes as all !! It was awesome celebrating my birthday with all my youth, and then being able to celebrate it with my husband on  Monday.








































No comments