Saturday afternoon cruise....

Since I enjoy taking pictures of other people and capturing those awesome smiles and moments, there aren't many times where I get to be the one getting my picture taken, but today I had the opportunity. :)
This fall I have a few SR clients that I will be taking pictures for and so I wanted to drive around Salina to find some awesome and unique places to snap their photos'. I decided to try some poses, and see how I would like the backgrounds!! I loved them all !!! I figured what better way to get better than to practice editing and posing :) Plus, now I have lots more places I can take pictures!!
My husband was a champ and snapped the pictures for me :) I had the settings all ready for him, but he did a great job of taking the pictures! Once we got home (and after we had some S'mores) I began to edit the pictures. So here are the pictures from today's photo shoot with my husband and I :) He is so awesome! We had a great time driving around and just having some time together :) Enjoy the pictures...
























No comments