Matt & Jaimie Engagement {Teaser}

Last year around this time, I had the privilege of taking my brother (Michael) and his fiance (now wife) Allie's engagement pictures. They then asked me if I would take their wedding pictures, to which I said "yes" of course even thought I was super excited and nervous at the same time!

A year later, my other brother Matthew is now engaged to his incredible fiancé Jaimie! They are high school sweethearts, and it has been awesome seeing their relationship grow over the years! I am so honored to be able to take their engagement pictures as well as their wedding pictures! :)

Matt & Jaimie thanks for hanging out with me yesterday and letting me take your pictures! You two are so gosh darn cute! Jaimie I couldn't have asked for a better girl than you for a wife for my brother! You are incredible and make him so happy, I'm so excited to have you in the family!! :)
Matt you are an incredible brother! One of my best friends, and I couldn't be happier for you that you found the woman of your dreams!
Excited for your big day! Love you both


No comments