IT'S FAIR TIME

This past weekend, we did one of my most favorite things EVER to do.... we went to the KANSAS STATE FAIR! There is just something about going and seeing all the animals, eating LOTS of unhealthy food, and walking for hours that is super fun and exciting :) 



The pig races are by far my favorite thing to watch! 

This is an awesome truck that I want very badly!



One of the exhibits had a dedication memorial to the fallen soldiers who were from KS. We found Ben's Cousin (Clint Upchurch). 


When Lunch came around, I wasn't really in the mood for any "normal" food such as burgers and fries, so I decided to munch on a chocolate covered piece of cheesecake. It was really good, but also really sweet. Then later (after I walked off some of the cheesecake) I got my FAVORITE Dip N'Dots


I had to take a picture of this cute cow, because she was curled up in a ball just like my little Min Pin Dog. 

Oh yeah I forgot to put this picture up top. It was a MUST to have some STARBUCKS before we made our trip out to Hutch for the Fair. 


My little brother came to the fair with us! It's fun to be able to hang out with him. AND he is driving now.... SUPER SCARY haha. 



 We also drug along my friend Aimee to the Fair, she had NEVER been before. (which is just crazy to me) so I had to give her the awesome Kansas experience! (even though she has lived in KS her whole life) haha 

Even Uncle Si came to the Fair

 After 5 hours of walking around and looking at things. My legs were shot. I was so excited to see the xterra parked in the parking lot, and couldn't wait to open the door and sit down :) 
It was such a fun day! Can't wait till next year! 

No comments