My bucket ring holder project


So my friend Aimee and I went shopping the other day at Hobby Lobby for some home decor for her cute little house that she bought. While we were walking down the craft isle we ran across this little Gem... 


The smallest little bucket I have ever seen in my life! It was love at first sight and I knew I had to purchase one. Plus it was only 79 cents, so how could you not? ;) 
As I was thinking if what to use the bucket for, my friend Aimee said "you could use it as a ring holder." See a little FF (fun fact) is that I don't shower with my wedding ring, that way it stays shiny longer :) (at least that's my theory) haha. ANYWAY... So I end up purchasing the bucket along with a few little things to dress it up for some cute decor :) 

I purchased a small white frame in the framing department ( you could get a picture frame and just take the glass out if you wanted as well and use that)
It was $10 but was 50% of framing that day :)  
You just need some type of frame that will frame the bucket :) 
Sorry the picture is sideways 

Next I got some cork coasters. A 6 pack was $3 so there were extras to spare :) 
I had to cut the cork down to size to fit in the frame. (Top: original   Bottom: my cut piece) 
Then I put them together 

Now it was time to hang the frame on the wall... Once I had the frame on the wall, I put a nail through the cork into the wall. The nail is what holds the bucket :) 

Once you have the frame on the wall and the cork nailed in, you hang your bucket, and you are in business :)

Next Step is to insert ring into bucket holder :) ( just don't forget to take it out) haha 


And there ya have it folks, a mini bucket ring holder! :) My friend Aimee was brilliant :) 




No comments