THE KNOPF FAMILY

Taking pictures of the Knopf family was a total blast. Jeff & Rachel have 2 boys Samuel & Caleb, and they were the life of the party. They are boys so you can imagine the energy in our photo session. The boys had so many different photo poses they wanted to do, from Ninja moves, to running moves, to jumping  and silly faces, it was fun actually doing some of their ideas and to capture the faces they gave me. I couldn't stop laughing. My favorite are the Ninja pictures, and we even got mom and dad in on the action. The silly faces make me laugh every time I see them. I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures because I loved capturing them silly faces and all. :) The Knopf's are an incredible family. Thanks Jeff & Rachel for letting me capture your amazing family! 



































































No comments