A few Snow Days!

Seeing that I have a love for photography I do like to practice taking pictures, and editing them to improve myself. After reading blogs and learning something new, I want to go out and try it! So my husband, being the amazing man that he is, decided that he would come and help me! The next few days went by and last night we started to get snow... this morning we woke up to more snow... and it literally snowed all day. We got around 11 Inches of snow so far, so of course we HAD to go out and play in it! :) Which I was totally up for, and decided to bring my camera along "just in case" ;) We went to an old air strip on the outskirt of town and did some drifting. I told Ben I wanted to get out and capture some drifting shots, (trying to improve my "in action" shooting skills! 
So anyway, needless to say it's been a great few days of snow with my husband. I love being able to take time out of our busy schedules to spend time with him! So yes, I do realize that these pictures are of Ben and I, haha and  thankfully Ben is at times really easy going about being my model, and it's nice to just go out, take some pictures come back, edit, and try new things. Plus, I do love seeing how much I have learned over the last year in photography and editing as I scroll through my blog. :) Enjoy some of our snow day pictures! 




























Ok so this picture, Ben forgot to focus on Me, but instead it was cool because he focused on the small snowflakes :) He said it was intentional ;) haha 


Trying to take a picture of me throwing snow.. kinda worked, but not like I pictured in my head haha. oh well, it was a good try :) 


No comments