WATCHING MY LIL BRO PLAY BASKETBALL


The other night I got the chance to watch my little brother (Marcus #21) play basketball. Because he lives in Wichita, I don't get to see him play much :( So when he told me that they were coming up to Salina to play St. Johns Military school, I definitely wasn't going to miss watching him play, plus I got to hang out with my Dad in the stands!!!  Marcus is a 6'11" Sophomore and plays every sport haha (I mean that tall, why wouldn't you?) So it was fun seeing him tower over everyone, and I even got a shot of him Dunking :) I'm still getting use to taking sport pictures, but I did a lot better this time then I did last time, so I consider it a success. :) AND we won which was a bonus as well :) So here are some pictures of the epic moments in last nights game :) Enjoy!! 



















No comments