4TH OF JULY #MERICA

This past 4th was a BLAST! Megan (my sis-in-law) came down from KC to spend some time with Ben and I. It's always a great time when family comes and hangs out with us! We decided to go to Coronado Heights for the 4th this year, and grill out! Ben was the man on the grill and did a wonderful job, while Megan & I enjoyed the scenery and took pictures with our phones! (many more pictures are up on my Instagram, so go follow me if you want to see more) :) 
I also remembered to take my tripod for my camera and try and take some pictures of fireworks. Being up on Coronado was AMAZING because we were able to see Salina, Louisborg, and McPherson fireworks and everything in between all at once, however to get a GREAT picture of fireworks I had a hard time doing. Just wanted to share some pictures of a memorable 4th!!! 



Remains of some Fireworks!







Standing on the Table!!!! :) NEVER got to do this growing up! 








Decided to try out my tripod on this picture



Burning Embers

The man of my dreams!!!... I love him so much!! 






The Skyline of Salina

On our way back to the car to leave, we found this little guy! 

No comments