A few more {sneak peek's} from the Fager Wedding

I couldn't help myself, I just had to show a few more sneak peeks of a few of my favorites so far of the Bride & Groom on their big day! Hoping to get ALL wedding pictures up soon! 

This picture is by far one of my favorites, my heart was beating so fast, and happy tears were falling as I was taking this picture, I can't image what emotions Jaimie must have been feeling. She was about to walk up to her man for the first time of him seeing her in her gorgeous dress! 




Just taking a moment to take it all in before the day gets crazy


1 comment

  1. When we first started planning our wedding, we were interested in booking venues nearby, but all of the places we visited were either rip-offs, rigid or overall run-down and just not that impressive. But this venue was a true gem.
    Los Angeles Wedding venues

    ReplyDelete