It's A Boy!!!

My Sister-in-law & Brother-in-law are having a baby boy in June!!!! I could not be more excited for them!! I get to be an Aunt, to who I know will be quite the ladies man ;) 

How Ash and Eli found out the gender of their baby was so fun, and I was so glad I was able to be apart of their finding out. Here is a quick story of how they knew they were having a boy....

Thursday they went to the Dr. They had the nurse text me the gender of their baby, without Ash and Eli knowing yet what the gender was. Once they were done at the Dr's they drove down to Salina, where Ben and I had the camera set up and the BLUE confetti poppers waiting. 
     Side note: Ash had ordered both blue and pink confetti poppers, they were at our house, so once I knew the gender, ben and I went and practiced with the pink confetti, to see how hight, and how far the confetti would fall. After a few practices with the pink, it was time to tell Eli and Ash where we were so we could reveal to them the colored Blue, confetti for them. 

They arrived at the location, I posed them, and then had them kiss while Ben popped off the first confetti canister, and they could open their eyes and look anytime they wanted. 
It was precious. To see them kiss, and open their eyes as the blue confetti was falling indicating to them that they were having a baby BOY !!!!! 
They couldn't be more excited! And I can't wait until this little guy is born. Now it's time to start Pinterest everything that is baby boy stuff so I can spoil this guy once he is born :) 

Ash and Eli, thanks for letting me be apart of your Gender Reveal! I had so much fun! Congrats to you guy's again, love the 3 of you very much!!! :) 






No comments