Taylor Morrow Senior Pictures

Taylor is an incredible woman of God, beautiful inside and out! I just loved being able to hang out with Taylor while we were taking her Senior pictures. Her style is just like mine and she wanted country all the way! So I took her and her mom to one of my favorite country spots. 
I was snapping away when Taylor's mom said "does my tire look flat or is it just the ground?" I went by the wheel, and sure enough I hear a hissing sound, and look at the tire and it's completely flat. Apparently, they had driven over something on their way down from KC, which caused the flat tire. Luckily they had AAA, the bummer, was that Taylor's mom was stuck on the phone the phone time while Taylor and I just walked around to different spots for her pictures, so she couldn't join us for some of them. 
As I mentioned Taylor is from KC, and has family here in Salina, so when she is down here, she attends First Covenant Church, and Gravity youth group.  What is even crazier, is that she is graduating from Maranatha Christian School up in KC where my husbands sister also graduated from. Talk about a small world!!!! And what is even more exciting, is that Taylor will also be going to Friends University in Wichita, KS for college. (which is my Alma Mater). Taylor will also be on their track team, and will be a great addition to their team. 
Taylor, thanks for taking the time to drive down to Salina for your pictures. I had so much fun with you. You really do shine the light of the Lord wherever you go! May God continue to bless you through your Senior year, and use you in college as you start a new adventure!!! 








A quick side-note about these cows. As soon as we pulled up, they came over and just watched us very closely as we were taking senior pictures. So we figured, why not take a picture with them. :) I think they are posing very well don't you? ;) 




























No comments