A few days before Christmas..and all through the house.

It's a few days before Christmas, and looking at these gifts under the tree just makes the anticipation harder to wait to open the gifts, so I decided to keep myself busy. Over the past month, I have been taking pictures of the Christmas decorations in my house 1. so I can remember what I did this year for next year, and 2. so i can practice photography! :) (see there is always something to take pictures of, just ask my mother-in-law). So tonight i finished up taking pictures of the detailed Christmas things in my house. Here are a few... 





This is a Pinterest idea... you take a tomato cage and turn it upside down, wrap Christmas lights around it, and there ya have it folks.. a small decorative $2 Christmas tree. 


My brother (Matt) is great with wood work. He actually made these letters as my wedding cake topper. It's nice to be able to use them (besides just for the wedding) as house decorations. 


These are my Mom's styling boots she has had since the 80's I think. I LOVE them and she can't wear them anymore, so I took them (with her permission of course) :) and I have been wearing them everyday so far this winter! They are comfortable and warm. 



This is the Advent Calendar that I made. Of course this year my husband and my schedule haven't worked out so we can do something every day, but we have knock out a few of the items on the calendar. We will try again next year and see if we can't do something everyday!



 HERE IS OUR TREE... all decorated, and all the presents under the tree! Can't wait to open them !!
This year I decided to stencil the first Initial on the gift of whoever was getting the gift. It was a great idea until I started wrapping gifts for MY side of the family. We all have names that start with "M" so I had to mark them "M2, M3, and M4" for my brothers and then "D" for Dad and "M1" for "Mom" cuz we all know that Mom's are #1 :) 


 These are just some decor that I have on my coffee table, and in-tables...















This was an idea that I got off of Pinterest (i love that site). I looked up how to make the picture and here ya have it... I thought it turned out pretty good if ya ask me :)


Ok so i absolutely LOVE my Christmas stockings!!! Definitely goes with my country/cabin/rustic home feel. I was so excited when I found these












Ornaments 


 Ben (my husband) was such a great helper when we were decorating the tree 



 I love decorating my house for Christmas... makes the home feel all warm and cozy




 Some special ornaments, Ben and I are both the first born in our families, so we thought it was only right to put this ornament up on our tree.
 This is one of the first Christmas ornaments that I ever had.. and to think it's been around 26 years.

 This is my Christmas count down... I have been crossing out the days. :)

 Once again this was a Pinterest idea... I had soo much left over twine from my wedding so i decided to make some twine Christmas trees. Easy and cheap decorations.This is the decorations that we have on our Kitchen table.


And so, after a long hard days work or Picture editing, and starting my first blog, I decided to reward myself with some Caramel bunt Rolls... sadly you have to let them rise for 12 hrs and THEN bake them... but in the morning this will be a cake of GOODNESS!!! I can't wait. I think I'm going to make this a tradition, making the caramel bunt rolls every Christmas so then on Christmas day you have a delicious breakfast! ( I know it's not Christmas yet, but if you know my husband and I, we don't eat things fast in our house, so I figure this will last us a few days until after Christmas) 



Thanks for taking the time to look at these pictures and read this blog page. I hope you have enjoyed the little "walk through" of my Christmas decorated house as much as I have enjoyed decorating and taking pic's of it all. Until tomorrow everyone.... I will let you know how the Bunt Rolls turn out :) 

1 comment