Christmas with the Kyles

So today was Christmas morning for my husband and I. We wanted to exchange our gifts that we got for each other at our house, and today was the only morning that we could do that. So with that being said, I woke up at 8am WIDE awake. We still had 30 more minutes until our alarm was to go off, so I decided to lay there and try and go back to sleep. That WAS NOT gonna happen. So with 8 minutes until our alarm goes off, I woke Ben up and said "It's Christmas morning, get up, we have to open gifts." (this was the only morning that he was actually excited to get out of bed haha) 



Here was the view of my Christmas morning!!! We couldn't open up gifts until all the Christmas lights were on, and a pot of coffee was being made. Which takes me to my next picture....


Ben told me that I had to open this one gift before I did anything else, He got me STARBUCKS coffee. Which was GREAT because I was almost out of coffee in the whole entire house. So of course what did I do before anything else??? I made a pot of starbucks coffee!!! Now we can open up gifts. :) 

First gift was some straws (3 to be exact) that I can switch out and use with my plastic starbucks cup!!!  

This gift up top was SUPER AWESOME!! I had never even seen it before. It's a snap on camera lens (3 to be exact) :) that you put on your iPhone. The lenses range from a "fisheye" to a "micro" to a "wide angle" lenses. I have been playing with these lenses all day haha. You will see what they do in some pictures down further in the blog. 
I also got many of these chocolate candies in my stocking! They are Delicious!!!! 




After lunch we then headed back to Ash & Eli's house and opened up Christmas presents!
Enjoy looking through these pictures and sharing some of the great memories that we made today. 





 My sister is completely amazing when it comes to decorating. Some of my home decor has come from her ideas :) These are her gifts that we had wrapped. They are super cute! I almost didn't want to open my gift and ruin the nice wrapping... but see how I said "ALMOST" :) I still wanted my christmas gift!! :)

My sister, Jess reading the story of Jesus's birth before we start opening presents. 

 Had to take a picture of the 2 beverages that we always have at every Kyle gathering!!! :)


My husband decided to be a varmint in between the presents!! 




The nicely wrapped gifts that Ashley gave Ben and I. 


And now for present opening time.....


 We had gifts and wrapping paper strung out EVERYWHERE!!! :)




 For awhile now my mother-in-law wanted some cowboy boots, and on this Christmas her wish came true !! :) It was great seeing her face when she opened up the gift.


My Father-in-law is awesome. He can find anything and turn it into something useful.. one man's trash is another mans treasure :) In case you didn't notice, he put the gift wrapping fabric around his neck and used it as a tie. Priceless.


My sister is something special :)





...and then there is Eli...who is also special :)


Lots of wrapping paper, and boxes that were once wrapped very nice and neat are now in a big pile ready to be put in the trash

My sister (ashley) got a sewing machine for Christmas. I'm so excited that she only lives 40min away :)



So that is a little glimpse into my Christmas day with the Kyle  family! There is never a dull moment when we are all together. We have had lots of laughs, and fun memories made today! I love my family! They are incredible, and am so excited to be able to spend time with them.
 I hope that you all have had fun looking at the pictures and the exciting moments that we have shared today. May you have some fun and memorable moments made this holiday season with your family and friends. 

Until next blog, Goodnight! 









No comments