{MICHAEL & ALLIE ENGAGEMENT}

So I had the amazing privilege of being able to take my brother (Michael) and his fiancés (Allie) engagement pictures!! I took them back in Aug or Sept I think (I can't remember) and I figured I would put them on my blog! They are such a great couple and the BIG DAY is MARCH 9,2013! I couldn't be more happier for my brother and that he found the girl of his dreams! He is my best friend, and I was so excited when he told me that he was engaged!!! They have also asked me to take their wedding pictures! SCARY!!!! (so I have lots of practice to do before March) but once again i'm honored to be able to take their photo's of the big day. Those will also be on the blog (if I don't screw them up haha) Enjoy this great couple's engagement pictures! 
























































No comments