SENIOR BOYS 2013

This past Sunday I had the privilege of going out and taking pictures of 11 great guy's! They were wanting some pictures to put on their graduation party invitations (since they are all combining together) This was my first big group photo session, and i LOVED it!! The guy's were great and super easy going (as most guys are). Some of these boys are in my youth group and some go to the school that my youth guy's go to, either way it was great to spend some time with these guy's! They were such a fun bunch to take pictures of. All of them are so photogenic that it made my job super easy! They are a great group of guy's and I'm excited for them to Graduate and go onto college, and continue to live for the Lord. I'm super sad that I will be losing some of these guy's next year :( but they have been great leaders at FCYM while they have been here!! The guys in these pictures are: Noah Grant, Nathan Garlow, Trent Brown, Barkley Edison, Kade True, Jacob Martin, Ryan Emme, Tanner Montoy, Jesse Lennon, Erik Norris, and Decker Gates. Thanks guy's for letting me take your pictures! I had a great time hanging out with you all!!
Enjoy scrolling through these pictures and getting a glimpse of what a great group this is. Celebrate with them as they finish up their SENIOR year !! :) Congrats Boys!!!!




















































































1 comment