SNOW DAY..

So the weather men were right!!! And I am so glad that they were!! I don't think that I have seen a big snow like this in a very long time. When the weather men said that we were going to get a big snow I was a little hesitant to believe them...but they came through,because at 9:30am yesterday morning the snow storm began and then at 9:00am today it still continued !!!
Ben and I decided that since today was a snow day that we were going to take full advantage of this grand event. As we drove through town I took pictures, not of anything specific, just wanted to catch some of the snowfall. 
So we first decided to go to Target to see if they had any sleds left, unfortunately they did not, so we then headed across the street to Wal-Mart and even they didn't have any sleds :( So Ben and I decided to get our snowboards out and try them at a spot that we thought was going to be steep enough...sadly it was not...BUT... I did get to snap some great pictures :) After that we did what everybody else in their right mind would do and we went drifting !!! :) Enjoy looking at pictures of our Snow Day, and we will see what Snow Day 2 holds for us tomorrow !! :) I love snow... as you can tell in this first picture !! 








For those who don't live in Salina, this restaurant here is a new addition to our little town. It opens this week !!! It's the "talk of the town" and everyone is very excited. I'm just excited to have their yummy breadsticks :) I can see a Date Night in my near future ;)



















No comments