{MICHAEL & ALLIE WEDDING TEASER}

Well they did it !! My brother is officially married! It was a beautiful wedding and Allie was such a gorgeous bride!!  (I know that I told you all that I was going to post pictures of the "pre-wedding" day events, but it was so crazy that I completely forgot...oops.)

It was great to be with family and friends! There were many fun times had and memories shared! It was great to meet all of Allie's bridesmaids and to be able to hang out with them. As the sister of the groom and the photographer it was great being able to be such a big part of their big day.
This was my first wedding to photograph and it was a blast! I loved capturing every detail and every minute...however at the end of the day (and the next day) I was completely exhausted haha...
I am now in the process of editing all the hundreds of pic's that were taken that day. So check back in and I'll post all the wedding pictures once I get them sorted through and edited.

And now here is a little sneak peak at the new Mr. and Mrs. Fager...


No comments