One Week until the BIG day for Michael & Allie..

Well we are down to the last week before my little brother gets married. I still look at Michael as the little boy who would play "store" with me when we were little. He has grown up into such a incredible and Godly man and is one of my best friends!!!! His soon to be wife is amazing! I couldn't have picked a better wife for him to share the rest of his life with. I can't wait to spend some time with my family this week as we prep and decorate for the wedding (don't you worry, i'll take pic's of the prep-wedding parts and put them up on my blog) :) 
With the wedding fast approaching, Michael and Allie decided to come up to Salina for one last photo shoot before the wedding. They wanted to get a certain picture of the 2 of them and have it blown up and printed out. So we took a few hours and went and just shot lots of pic's :) 
Allie was a trooper because she was in a tank top for some of the pic's and it was a bit chilly that day, but the pic's turned out amazing. I'll post the pics that we took that day AFTER the wedding because I know Allie wants to use those pictures for the wedding, and I don't want to ruin the surprise :) BUT... I did get by with being able to post one pic so you all can see this awesome and amazing couple as they share their last week as being singles. ;)  The next blog I'll be in Wichita setting up for the wedding :) See ya then :) 




No comments