Saturday Mornings in B&W

This morning was a very relaxing morning (after I hit snooze on my alarm about 10x). I woke up, made coffee, and then finished putting the final touches on my cinnamon rolls I made yesterday.... the FROSTING (which is the best part)! 
As I was drinking my coffee & munching on my cinnamon roll I was reading through blogs that I try and keep up to date with. There is one lady that I follow who's house, photography, etc, I just LOVE! She had mentioned that she taught herself photography (which is what I did, and am still doing) and that she carried her camera with her wherever she went. 
So after reading some of her blog posts, I decided to do some practicing myself. Now since I don't have kids to practice on, my dog was the subject. 
I love practicing new techniques, and new editing actions, and I figure a Saturday morning is the perfect time to do that! 
This morning I practiced some indoor natural lighting photography in B&W. I'm pretty excited with how these turned out. Always room to improve, which is what I love about photography. I am always learning new things!

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE! 






No comments