ELI BERNER SENIOR PICTURES

I had the most incredible privilege of taking some of Eli's Senior Pictures! Eli is a youth of mine at First Covenant Church, and I have loved getting to know him over the years. He has such a kind and caring heart. He is always willing to help, and he thinks of others before himself. Being able to hang out with for a few hours in Wichita was just a total blast! Eli had wanted some senior pictures done in Wichita and it just so happened to work out perfectly that he was in Wichita for a wedding while I was there visiting my family! 
So for a few hours we walked and talked, and took pictures of course :) Eli is just an incredible young man and I am so excited to see what God does in and through his life when he goes off to college! 
Thanks Eli for hanging out with me and letting me take some of your Senior pictures! 





































No comments