CHIC FUNDRAISER - FAMILY PHOTO SESSION {sneak peek}

I don't know if I have mentioned it but.... I LOVE MY JOB! Being a youth pastor is incredible!!! God is incredible, and I am just so honored, and humbled to be apart of his big plan! Along with being a youth pastor I am a photographer on the side. I LOVE being a photographer. Meeting clients, getting to know their family in a short amount of time. And capturing those fun moments that they will cherish forever. 
What's even better is when I get to put those two things together! I was able to do that this evening. This coming Summer, the youth (and myself) are going to Tennessee for a big youth convention called CHIC. As an opportunity for youth to get some money raised so the cost can go down for them, the CHIC fundraising team from our youth team and I decided to come together and have a night where families could come out and get their pictures taken and donate $ to help students go to CHIC. We had an incredible turnout! You definitely know that our church LOVES our youth and fully supports them! It's so incredible to see! I was a little worried about how the session would go since it had been raining all day and was so cloudy until 3:00pm. Our sessions started at 4:30pm and went until 7:30pm and through it all, the weather was absolutely perfect! 
We had a few photographers, but I wanted to share a SNEAK PEEK of the pictures I took tonight. Thanks to everyone who came out and supported the GRAVITY youth! We can't thank you enough!




No comments