Delaney Nash's 14th Birthday pictures with the girls!

The other week I had the incredible privilege of taking this beautiful birthday girls pictures with all of her friends! It was such a fun day! I knew most of the girls, because they come to GRAVITY, so it was great being able to spend an hour with them at the park. Just to see them laugh, and have fun! What a great group of girls this was too. They made me laugh, especially when trying to do some cheer stunts toward the end of our session. :) 
I absolutely loved my time with these girls. Thanks Delaney for letting me capture the friendship that you have with these lovely ladies! I hope you had a great 14th birthday! Thank you for letting me be apart of your celebration! 























1 comment

  1. Wonderful photographs! All these girls are really very pretty. I also hired Port Macquarie Photographer for my birthday party. We had lot of fun during photography session and his booth was quite cool. It was an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete