MORE PIC'S OF THE CUTE COUPLE...

Ok so a few weeks ago when my brother and now sister-in-law came up to Salina, we took pic's so they could use them in their wedding. I told you all that I was not going to put the pictures up until AFTER the wedding that way the bride could show the new pictures during the ceremony. Well the ceremony is over and the cute couple are now living happily ever after, so I figured it was time to put these pictures on the blog. Allie was such a trooper because it was a bit chilly outside and she was in a tank top for the pictures because the tank top said "Bride". Enjoy the pictures of these two love birds... (sorry no wedding pic's yet) :)




































































1 comment

  1. I LOVE these! Seriously, they are so good! And gosh, could they be any cuter together?!

    ReplyDelete