A Camping Get-A-Way With My Husband

I have such an incredible husband! Usually he has to work every Fridays & Saturday night, but this past Friday was one of the few and far between nights that he didn't have to work. I was at one of my youth's softball games that afternoon and when I came home here was our convo...
Ben: "I have an idea that we could do tonight." 
Me: "Oh yeah, what's that?" 
Ben: "Well, I'm afraid to tell ya, cuz i'm not sure if I wanna follow through with it yet or not."
Me: " Is it a bonfire?" 
Ben: "Better"
ME: "Is it S'mores?" 
Ben: "Better" 
Me: " OK I dunno what can better then those two things"
Ben: "Camping at the lake" 
Me: Mouth wide open and speechless for a few minutes, with a BIG smile on my face. 
Ben: "Yeah that was the response that I thought I would get when I told you."

He is just one incredible guy! So after we went and got some things for our trip, we came home, packed our bags, loaded up the xterra, and went camping! It was incredible! The weather was gorgeous! The only thing I forgot was my Tripod to try and take some night time pictures with my camera. I took a few and tried to place it on top of the xterra, but it didn't work out quite like I had wanted. So next time I will remember to bring my tripod. 
A big thanks to my man for taking me camping and just having some great quality time spent with Him!!! I love him to death! 
Here are a few pictures from our 1st camping trip of the season!!! 




























No comments