EVERYDAY LIGHTS {Band Pictures}

I know people in a band!!!!! That's right, I'm feeling pretty cool right now because of it to, not only that but the people in the band are pretty awesome themselves, and..... I know them!!!!  :) 
Everyday Lights is a band made up of an incredible talented group of people. They have a great style of music, and are just so fun to listen to. They have a passion for music and you can tell with the passion they show when they perform. 
I had the opportunity to take pictures for this incredible group the other day, and I just wanted to post some up here on the blog, as well as give you all a chance to check them out on Facebook if you haven't already at Everyday Lights . They will be performing at different events in Salina, KS throughout the summer, one that I know everyone knows the "RIVERFEST" so make sure that you check their Facebook page to see what times they perform. I promise you won't regret listening to them! They are just incredible!!! 
Here are some pictures of the group, so you can pick them out at events, and know who they are! Now go "like" them on Facebook! 












No comments