CAMBRY LYNCH {SR PICTURES}

We could not have asked for a more gorgeous day! The weather was absolutely beautiful for the Sr Photo shoot with Cambry. And what a great girl Cambry is, in the 2 hours that I met her and hung out with her, I felt like I had known her longer than just first meeting her at the beginning of our session. She is just a gorgeous girl inside and out, and she was such a champ when walking and laying down in tall, hard, and scratchy grass for pictures! I had so much fun hanging out with Cambry and her mom. And we even had a tag-along EMILY! If you follow my blog at all, you know that I took Emily's SR pictures this past Fall. Emily and Cambry have known each other since they were young and so they thought it would be a cool idea to take pictures of both of them together their SR year! These girls were so much fun! 
Cambry, thanks for driving all the way from Lawrence to hang out with me! And thanks Emily for coming along & being in a couple of pictures!! :) I had a great time with you all! Congrats on your SR year Cambry! 



























































No comments