COUNTRY NIGHT

Yep, you guessed it, it's yet another time to post pic's of things that I love :) I have some pretty amazing friends (just saying) and before I moved to Salina we would have "country nights". A time during the week where we could just get away from the city and drive. We would usually go south from Wichita or SE or SW. We would just drive and drive till we decided to stop. The start of country night was with Jelly and I, we were in religion classes together at Friends U. and after I graduated we both missed having those deep questions and discussions about God and life, so we decided to drive in the country ( a place that we both love) and talk about life and God and our future. Wow the talks we have had. It's been amazing getting to know Jelly and myself on our outings. I loved the times where we would drive so far into the country and we would park and turn off the car, get out and just look up and the amount of stars you could see was incredible. We would be so far out that our ears would ring because of the silence. It's incredible that my ears are so used to noise ALL THE TIME that when I drive away from the noise my ears ring because it's an unusual sound for them. It's just incredible. It wasn't until later that we added Jackie to our country nights and it's been a great addition. We have so much fun together, talking about life, and laughing.
Now that we are all grown up (which is stupid haha) Jackie now lives in Minnesota, I live in Salina, and Jelly lives in Wichita, we don't get to have our "country nights" :(
However whenever all 3 of us are in town we try to get together for a epic night of awesomeness. :) The other weekend we were able to have a MUCH NEEDED country night. This usually starts out with a trip to Dairy Queen or the local gas station for something to eat and drink and then our adventure begins. The bridge we go to has been a spot we go to frequently, it was the spot where we all said our "goodbye's" before we all moved away, and yet this bridge brings us back together like no time has passed at all when we are back here. :) I love these girls and would do anything for them! As we were talking and having fun, the beauty and the sunset was so incredible that I had to capture some scenes :)
To my awesome best friends, I miss you girls and love you like crazy! Until next time.... :)











No comments