Dalton Willey Sr Pictures {Teaser}

Yesterday turned out to be a pretty good day to take some pictures. Dalton (Friends with Eli Beery) asked me if I would take his Senior pictures. Once again I was thrilled to put my photography readings into practice. After a good chunk of time with Dalton, Eli met up with us. The boys are having their Graduation Party together so they wanted a few pictures of them together for their invitations. It was a blast seeing these 2 guy's together. They are great friends, and I can tell that they are the 2 that make everyone else laugh around them when they are together. It was great to spend a few hours with these guy's.
 I know that the moms are using the pictures for invitations, and I do not want to spoil it for them, but I wanted to put a few teaser pictures up on here so you all could see them. Thanks again boys for letting me hang out with you guy's yesterday!








No comments