EASTER 2013

This year Easter seemed to sneak up on me, maybe it's because it was so close to Spring Break, and for those who read my last post know that Spring "Break" was no break for me. Even thought Easter came fast, I was still able to take some time to relax and spend time with family. After an amazing Easter service at church, Ben and I headed up to KC for an afternoon with the family. God is so good, and even though life seems to go by so fast sometimes, it's in the sunsets and sunrises, and nature, that I am reminded  of how much God Loves me, and how grateful I am to have this life that He has given me. How blessed I am to have 2 amazing families and to be married to an amazing man, and to have such a incredible job as a youth pastor serving some great ppl here at this church! I am humble that God sent his son, Jesus, to die on the cross for MY sins, so that in his resurrection and my faith in Him, I am able to spend eternity in Heaven with my heavenly father giving him glory and praise.  Can't wait till that day...but until then, I have lots of ppl to serve here on earth, and I couldn't be more blessed :) Enjoy these pictures as it's a glimpse into an amazing family that I married into and one of the blessings that God has given me.
My awesome siblings !! 

My awesome sister Jess :) 


With these 2 together, you never know how your picture will turn out :) 

My family 

My beautiful sister and her husband!! :) 

Me with the man of my dreams...I'm one lucky girl!! 


Sister love

This is more of what their relationship is like :) They are 2 beautiful ladies!! 


My sisters! 

Mom and Dad :) 


Karissa (cousin) is super cute, and she likes to play with Ben. 


haha angry elf.

Some good ol traditional street ball




No comments