SARAH & ABBI FRIEND PHOTO SHOOT

The weather was SO nice the other day that I could not pass up the opportunity to take pictures of these 2 girls. These 2 girls are in POWERHOUSE (my middle school youth program at FCC). It has been almost 2 yrs that I have had the privilege of being these girls youth pastor. I have watched these girls grow up so much in the past 2 yrs... they are becoming quite the individuals :) They are great girls, and I have enjoyed talking with them about life, about God, and just acting goofy at times. There is never a dull moment when these 2 are around. I have lots of incredible girls in my youth group, and many you have seen in my previous photo shoots (and i'm sure there will be more to come haha) I mean, what JR High girl DOESN'T want her picture taken haha. We had a great time taking pictures the other day... so here are some picture of these 2 incredible girls... Enjoy!





































































































No comments