James DiLollo Sr Pictures

James and I go WAY back! When I was in High School, I actually was their families babysitter for a few years until I went to college. After college I was a assistant youth pastor and a Special Needs Para for Andover Middle, where I ran into James again. He was in middle school now and was a student helper for the special needs class. We absolutely loved having him as a helper in class, because he was so good with the kids. James just has a genuine compassionate and kind heart. 
A few years have gone by, and his mom messaged me ,and asked if I would be willing to do James's Sr pictures... ALREADY!!!!! ????? I couldn't believe that James was already a Senior. I was beyond thrilled and honored,to once again be able to hang out with this guy! 
It's been so fun seeing him at different times in his life and to see how much older he has gotten. (makes me sound old I know haha) 
After we captured some pictures of James, we then met the rest of his family for some family pictures! It was so incredible seeing how much these kids have grown since I once babysat them when they were in elementary! I absolutely loved the time to catch up with this family! They mean a lot to me and I'm so glad that I was able to be apart of this time in their lives! Thanks DiLollo's for letting me once again be apart of your family for a little while! :) James, have a GREAT Sr year!!! 











































No comments