The Burmaster Family

I have so many wonderful things to say about this family, but you would be reading all night, and I know you all want to see their pictures so i'll narrow it down. 
The Burmasters are one of those families where hanging out with them you feel like you are apart of their family as well. 
Their son, Gage is in the Gravity Youth Group at church. Originally he was the one in the back running the show, and now he is up front and you will see him behind the drums playing in our youth worship band. Gage is one incredible guy, and I have loved getting to know him and I'm excited to see what God does in and through him as we grows up. I also can't wait for his sister (Zoe) to join us in youth group soon. 
Sonja, you will notice playing the piano up on stage during our church services, and you will also notice she is the piano player for the Central Choir. She has an incredible talent and it's just so fun to watch her play, whether she is leading worship or putting on a show. Her husband (Brian)  reminds me a lot of my dad, always cracking jokes, and just being the fun guy that everyone wants to be around. 
This is one amazing family! I loved being able to hang out with them for a little while and take their family pictures!!! Thanks Burmasters!! 






















No comments