I'm going to be an AUNT !!!!!!!!!!

I am so very excited to announce that my Sister-In-Law and her husband are going to be having a BABY!!!!!! 
A few months ago they came over to visit and as I was making dinner Ashley told me the news... it's an understatement to say I was excited. I was literally flapping my arms (dunno why I did that haha) and I couldn't wipe the big smile off my face. I was beyond excited! I was ecstatic, thrilled,etc. After she told me the news, we had a little secret photo shoot so they could have some pictures to use to announce to their parents as well as the rest of the world when that time was ready. 
And I am beyond excited that, that time is now to announce it to the world! I have been so excited that I have wanted to tell everyone, but I have been good and waited till they were ready! :) 
Below are some pictures of their pregnancy announcement! If you would like to follow Ashley on her blog it's http://www.ashleyelizabethphotographyblog.blogspot.com She is a fantastic photographer and I am so excited to see the pregnancy photo's as she posts them! 
Ashley & Eli, I am so so so excited for you guy's! You are going to make incredible parents! I'm so excited to spoil them with gifts, and I know Uncle Ben will teach them some things that you will be so thrilled they have learned ;) Love you guy's! 
I can't wait to see this little cute baby come into the world!!! 









No comments