The Richardson Family

I wanted to give you all a little cuteness for your Saturday night! Let me tell you, these three little boys are the most adorable little guy's I have ever seen, and their moose hats just make it even more so. 
I absolutely adore this family. Brian is a LifeGroup leader for Gravity Youth, and does such a fantastic jog with those boys in his group. Brian has gone on mission trips with us, and ski trips, and always provides fun times when he comes. Katie is just the most cutest adorable person I have seen, and she is just so fun to be around. 
I know it's a long way off, but I can't wait to see these little boys grow up and become old enough for the youth group!!! 
I was beyond thrilled when the Richardson's asked me to take their family pictures. I told them that I had a surprise in store for them, if they were up for it, and thankfully they were :) I have always wanted to do a milk and cookie photo shoot and I figured what perfect opportunity than with these 3 cute little guy's! So.... we took some amazing family photo's and then captured this family as they dug into the milk and cookies!!! 
I am in love with all of their pictures! I think it just shows the love and fun times that this family has with each other! Thanks Richardson's for letting me take your Family Pictures!!! 


































No comments